* Preheat oven to 325
* grease 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper
1&3/4 cups Brown rice flour blend. :http://www.fairysredcolordiet.com/blog/sugar-free-gluten-free-scottish-oat-muffins
1 tbsp. gluten free baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup raw honey( she used sugar here)
1/2 tsp. xanthan gum( I leave this out)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour blend, baking powder, salt and xanthan gum.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat the honey, peanut butter and vanilla. With the mixer on medium beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well-blended.
3.Add half the flour mixture to the egg mixture.
With the mixer on low speed, beat for 30 seconds. Add half the milk and beat for 30 seconds. Add the remaining flour mixture and milk. With the mixer on medium high speed, beat for 1 minute.
4. Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.